- Thesaurus Linguae Aegyptiae
- Ancient Egyptian Language Discussion List
- AEL Archives
- GlyphStudy - Online study group
- Egyptian Hieroglyphs - Study and resources blog
- St Andrews Corpus - The St Andrews Corpus consists of a broad selection of ancient Egyptian texts in PDF format.
- Hieroglyphs.Net - This site may not as comprehensive as some of the others covered in this list but it is still quite a useful resource for learning hieroglyphs and basic vocabulary.
- PlanZero: Hieroglyphic Flashcards - These flashcards are an excellent way to test your knowledge of Egyptian phonograms.
- JSesh - While this technically isn’t a resource for learning Middle Egyptian, this open-source hieroglyphic text editor is a must-have for anyone who wants to practice writing their own sentences or keep notes of their progress.
- Middle Egyptian: An Introduction to the Language and Culture of Hieroglyphs – Allen
- A concise grammar of Middle Egyptian: an outline of Middle Egyptian grammar – Ockinga
- Egyptian grammar - Gardiner
- A concise dictionary of Middle Egyptian - Faulkner
- Bill Manley’s How to Read Egyptian Hieroglyphs
- Pyramid Texts : Dictionary of Middle Egyptian - Paul Dickson (2006)
- Ancient Egyptian Calligraphy : A Beginner’s Guide to Writing Hieroglyphs
- Writing Late Egyptian hieratic: a beginner’s primer - Gosline
- Cuneiform Inscriptions And Hieratic Papyri - By Various Egyptologists
- A miscellany of Demotic texts and studies - Ryholt and Quack
- Thus Wrote ‘Onchsheshonqy – An Introductory Grammar of Demotic: Studies in Ancient Oriental Civilization 45
- The Demotic Dictionary of the Oriental Institute of the University of Chicago
- If you can read Spanish there is an excellent introductory essay here on facebook.